Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tutorial Video Series

I would be the first to admit I started this journey of marketing on the Internet with not much knowledge. As I have investigated programs, I learn, not only about the specific program, but about how they have done their marketing. It is very interesting to watch different people and companies go about their daily business.

There is not one right way to market a business. As Carol Cash says, you need to develop "Layers of Marketing". At this point, I would like to thank many people who have helped me become the marketer that I am today: Chris Plourde, Sherri Kirklin, Dr. Lenny Coco, Peter Plourde, Vince Reed, Chase Swift and Warren Contreras. These people are some of the most successful marketers I know personally. Some, I know better than others but they all are there to help. And, you know what? They are just people. People like you and me. People who want to succeed online and develop a nice residual income. These are the people whose ideas I have taken and molded in to my own personal style of marketing. As I mentioned, there is not one right way. I have found strengths and weakness in each of these people. I am hoping I can take the best of what they have taught me and become a master marketer myself.

The last few days I have been doing a lot of studying and thinking about marketing. The one key that all of these people teach is to train. Offer training to anyone and everyone who asks for your help. This is something I want to make top priority. So, over the next few days I am going to set up an auto responder training system. I am planning on setting up a system which you can apply to for FREE and then receive one training video each day. This will take me some time to record the videos and set up the specific training tools. But, I think this is important and I want to invest most of my time to this effort and get it started. I am sure this is one of those projects that will continue to grow. There is a never ending supply of good marketing materials on the Internet.

For now, I have started uploading some videos to my YouTube Channel- Catherine D. White. If you want to get a jump on training, you can go to my channel and watch what I have posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment