Monday, May 24, 2010

Time Management

I just returned from a very refreshing vacation. My last post was about using auto responders. I am proud to announce my list of prospects grew while I was on vacation due to the use of auto responders in my marketing. This is a valuable tool and great time saver when it comes to returning emails for informational purposes. If you aren't using an auto responder, I highly recommend Traffic Wave as the best auto responder on the market. If you want more information, check out my last blog post.

I had a lot of time to reflect about my time management while I was on vacation. I consider myself a Mompreneur, which is a term I stole from my facebook friend Meghan Arnold. I am a Mom and an Entrepreneur. As a Mom, I decided to not spend anytime on-line while my kids are awake and wanting my attention. If you are a parent, you know this limits most of my day. So, how do I squeeze in the extra time to do all things I want to do on-line? This is what I decided I need to figure out while I was on vacation.

First, I am going to have to figure out how much time I can squeeze out of each day. If I stay up a couple hours after the kids go to bed, then I can get, at least 14 hours a week on-line. Then, I am going to have to prioritize what I want to get accomplished on-line. For me, this is going to require making out a schedule of daily events. I work much better with a schedule. It may seem silly, but if you don't make a schedule then you may find yourself lost on a project and neglecting a priority you had set for yourself. So, I feel a schedule is quite important if your time is limited. My priority for this week is making a 14 hour schedule. I am going to prioritize my techniques and set my days up by this new schedule.

I think as a Mompreneur a schedule could be the most important marketing tool I can use to get things accomplished. If any of you parents out there have some recommendations, I would be glad to hear from you. Just contact me at catherinedwhite@peoplestring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment