Saturday, May 15, 2010

Business Withdrawals On Vacation

It has been 10 years since my last vacation. I mean a real vacation where you are only involved in leisurely activities. I plan on sitting on the beach or poolside sipping a nice frosty drink of something refreshing. Hey, but wait a minute, I am just getting this Internet marketing stuff rolling. How can I take a vacation now? This is a crucial time in the building stages of my on-line career. How will I be able to sit and relax without access to a computer? Needless to say, the panic has started to set in. I will not have access to a computer for 5 whole days. This is going to seem like an eternity for me. I usually spend, at least, 3 hours a day working on-line. I am positive I will be experiencing withdrawal symptoms sometime around day 2.

Hey, but wait a minute......didn't I sign up for an auto responder program? I know every one kept telling me I needed an auto responder to increase my success with any on-line business. Wow, for once, I am sure glad I took that advice. Now all I have to do is set up my marketing campaigns to run while I am gone. Wham Bam - NO Worries - while I am on vacation. I can still grow my business and respond to all prospects. What a relief. This auto responder is going to take a lot of work off my plate. I wish I had started using it diligently sooner.

What is the moral of this story.....Yes, you do need an auto responder. This will help you manage your time, respond to your prospects, develop your marketing strategy, and increase your referral rate. As Woody Says in TS2 "If you don't have one, GET ONE."

Before signing up for an auto responder, I did some research about different programs. The two most popular programs are AWeber and Traffic Wave. I chose Traffic Wave for these reasons: 1. As you grow your list, the price stays the same. The price does not increase as your prospect list gets larger. And 2. You can become an affiliate for Traffic Wave and get paid through 10 levels. This is the largest pay program for auto responders I found.

I highly recommend using an auto responder for your on-line marketing strategy. I, also, recommend that you don't wait until you are going on vacation to get it set up and running at full speed. Learn from my mistake. If you have any questions, email me at catherinedwhite@peoplestring.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment