Sunday, May 9, 2010

Goals and Marketing

Today is Mother's Day. What a great day to sit and reflect on accomplishments and goals. I feel like I have accomplished quite a bit over the last 5 months. I set my personal goals and I am right on track for the year. One third of the way, through the year, this is a good feeling.

I have learned some valuable information about marketing on-line. I think the most valuable information I have learned is -Help Others Succeed and Success Will Follow- Very Simple, yet so hard to comprehend for so many people. Really it is quite easy to offer help and support. I am excited about the concept of helping others on my team succeed. It is such a great feeling to get a personal referral. I am looking forward to my team members feeling this success.

As I sit here reflecting, I have decided to set some NEW Personal Goals. Only this time My Personal Goals will have to do with my team. Helping my team become successful is the most inspirational idea I have had yet. I can't wait to get started so this post is short and sweet.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOMPRENEURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment