Saturday, May 29, 2010

Are You Afraid of Html Code?

If you are learning to market on-line, I am sure you have come across the term html code. ***CRINGE*** Does that term make you Cringe? I know it did me. I didn't even want to think about trying to learn how to use html code. It just seemed way to complicated for my non-computer mind. But, I was determined to learn how to make some nice web pages. Trust me, I am just a beginner, but with the help of an html editor and google sites, I am learning.

If you don't know all ready, you can make free websites or web pages on google. Just set up a gmail account and your are ready to get started. They give you all the tools you need to make some nice web pages and or nice websites. You can do it regularly or use html code to make it nice. Here is an example of a site I made on google sites:

INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS TRAFFIC EXCHANGES.

Not too fancy but it will get the job done.

Another tool you can use to learn html code is an html editor. You can practice writing and it will show up as you do it. Here is an example of an html editor. HTML EDITOR

Both are FREE to use. Now, I am sure there are loads of books and videos out there on html code. But, if you are like me, it is hard to find time to study a new language. (Let's face it html is a language of its own) These are two pretty simple programs that can get you started using some simple html codes. HAVE FUN EXPERIMENTING!

I hope this information helps. If you have more questions, you can usually find me hanging out on the social network Peoplestring. Let's connect: Catherine D. White

No comments:

Post a Comment