Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't Be Afraid To Ask

I got a message from another online marketer today. The message started with "I know you are too busy to help". Wait! Stop right there. I am never too busy to try and help you solve a problem. As a matter of fact, please ask for help when you need it. I may not be able to solve your problem, but I will be happy to try.

Asking other marketers for help is the perfect way to learn. Not only for you but for the person you are asking, as well. If you are confused about something, this is a good way for me to learn how to explain things to others. Perhaps together with can figure out a way to avoid confusion in the future.

As an online marketer, I strive in helping others. If you have questions, send them to catherinewhitemarketing@gmail.com. I will get back with you as soon as possible. Hopefully, together we can figure out a solution.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Catherine...you have always taken the time to answer any questions or give honest feedback about any subject. You are recommended by me as a top notch mentor and look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete