Monday, September 13, 2010

Where Have I Been Lately?

Have you missed me? I haven't been around the Internet World lately. Let's just say LIFE HAPPENS. I am sure many of you can relate. The funny thing about the Internet is it doesn't wait on anyone. Since my absence, I have seen my sites drop off the Google search list pretty quickly. This just goes to show you have to stay active to stay relevant.

So, if you are wondering where I have been, I would love to tell you I have been vacationing some place exotic. But, that wouldn't be true. The truth is I have had some very personal problems which have demanded my attention. My ability to concentrate on the practical matters of marketing seem to have disappeared. What can I say except, I am sure it happens to everyone. Good or Bad there will always be things that happen beyond your personal control. I am dealing with mine the best way I know how.

If you think about it, each of us are in the same position in life. We want to accomplish goals and dreams. We want to use this vast world of the Internet to make something fantastic happen. It is out there. We all believe it is out there or we wouldn't spend so much time searching for it and working toward it. But, the reality is LIFE HAPPENS and sometimes you may have a set back.

I am not going to let my set back stop me. I am back with a renewed passion to succeed. I am back with a renewed vision of hope. I am back with a renewed energy to complete each task at hand. If you need my help, I am back.

No comments:

Post a Comment