Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marketing Tips

I have been doing some article writing on IMfaceplate. If you are not familiar with IMfaceplate it is a social business community which gives you the ability to highlight your opportunities on your "faceplate". It actually has some pretty cool features and I have been spending more time there each day making new connections. I like the easy to use interface which gives me the ability to write articles quickly without waiting for approval like on Ezine.

My latest set of articles are highlighting marketing tips. There are 5 new articles with 5 marketing tips for you to put to use. You can access these articles here: IMfaceplate. I hope you enjoy them and find them useful in your online marketing. While you are there, take a look around IMfaceplate. It is free to join. If you are all ready a member, I would apprecicate if you would follow me or comment on these articles.

For more marketing tips and strategies, go to CatherineToday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment