Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Time for Team Work

I try to do a little safe list marketing each day. Since I am not at the pay for advertising level yet, I need to do a little surfing each day to earn mailing credits. I was doing some surfing today and noticed something which had been bothering me for a while. Some people completely waste too much time writing their letters. My opinion is expressed in this GO ARTICLES submission. Check it out and see if you agree.

So today I was marketing my MPB site. This is the program I just joined a couple of days ago. At this point, I am getting close to cycling so it is really getting exciting. I usually don't join any matrix type programs but this one is explained well in the NUTS & BOLTS video on my website. If you have time, take a look and see what you think.

I got my first two referrals withing 12 hours of signing up for the program. Very good because two is all I ever need to be qualified for payments. Now, I want to concentrate on helping my two get their two. A little cylinder type system of support. If they succeed, so will I. I am making it my priority to make sure this happens. My first referral Warren has all ready got a nice website up and running. You can check out Warren's website by CLICKING HERE. My other referral, Pat, is using the company affiliate site. You can check out Pat's website by CLICKING HERE.

If you would like to join MPB, I would love to have you on my team. It is my job to make sure all members of my team succeed. We will be implementing a system of total support. We will be joining together a great group of marketers for the success of us all. Please join via one of my business partners links listed above.

For more marketing tips and strategies, check out My Website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your 'above the fold' support Catherine. I totally agree, helping each other is going to be the key, but I especially love the fact that there is NO SELLING! Everyone you know already buys what we offer (groceries) so all we need to do is suggest they buy them where they can get PAID. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete