Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Project In The Works

Have you ever noticed once you start a new project how quickly time flys? My Momma always said "The older you get the faster time goes by." Of course, she is right, as usual. As I started my new project, I realized to accomplish my goal, this is going to be a time consuming monster. But, that is okay because I am really excited about this project.

What is my new project? I am developing a new website with marketing tools and strategies for the beginner and the experienced marketer. I can hear you screaming....Why, there are thousands of those sites out there? Maybe, maybe not.

First, let me say I decided to develop this site after several people have emailed me for marketing advice. It seemed I kept putting the same information down, time and time again, as a response to questions being asked. This way I will be able to, in the long run, save myself time and effort and still be helpful to those in need.

Second, I am going to try to make this information very easy to understand. I plan on including some Instructional Videos which always helps me to understand when starting something new. I want to provide enough valuable content that a new or experienced marketer can find something to help with their personal marketing strategy.

Finally, as a founding Entrepreneur at Peoplestring, I am constantly being asked how do I get new referrals. I plan on providing the exact techniques and strategies I use to help build my on-line business. If you view all the information I provide, you will be able to set up your own marketing strategy with ease.

As this is a work in progress, I have been hesitant to provide the link for this new website. I want to be sure there is enough information available today which will keep you coming back for more tomorrow. I guess this is my new baby. Take a look but remember there will be more valuable information added.

No comments:

Post a Comment