Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prioritize Your Life

It has been almost 2 weeks since my last blog post. I have been debating, with myself, over what topic I wanted to write about. In my last post, I promised you more information on FREE MARKETING TOOLS. I have found some great marketing tools which I will share with you but today I want to write about setting the priorities in your life.

When I first started marketing on-line, I was searching for information on how to succeed. There is so much good and bad information on the Internet it takes hours, days, and even weeks to sort through the programs. My time on the computer increased by about 300%. I found myself wanting to spend every free second I could find looking over the information. Until one day my son, who is 4, said Mom please don't get on the computer. You see when his sister would go down for her afternoon nap, I would try to sneak another hour on the computer instead of spending quality time with him.

Talk about a "wake up call". I had long ago decided "MY WHY" for wanting to succeed with an on-line business. "My WHY" is my kids. I want to provide a better life, a higher quality of life for my kids. But, to a 4 year old little boy, all he wanted was my time. That was the day I decided while my kids were awake, I would not spend any, that's right not any, time on the computer.

You see my kids are my priority. What I can give them daily, may be even more important that what I can give them financially. I recommend that you figure out "YOUR WHY" then you will be able to prioritize your life correctly. You really need to know your reasons for all the hard work you do each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment