Friday, April 9, 2010

Marketing Tools

As I have been investigating Marketing Tools over the last 4 months, I have found some unique and valuable programs. Of course, there are some real clunkers out there too, so watch what you sign up to use.

The most valuable tool I use is FREE. This is social media or social networks. Facebook, Myspace and Twitter have been the sites of the past. But now, there is Peoplestring too. Peoplestring is a social network full of people looking to make money on the Internet. I don't care what you are marketing this network is full of eager patrons who want to earn a living on-line. No matter which networks you use, if you are genuine and friendly, this is the Best FREE Marketing you can get.

The next best tool I have found is an Instant Splash Page maker. A splash page maker is an easy way to make an advertisement linking to your primary page. They are short, to the point and used to GRAB the ATTENTION of your potential prospect. Instant Splash is the easiest and quickest to use. Plus, it makes a very nice branded page. A branded page is a page with your personal photo or logo. To brand yourself, you want to use the same photo or logo on all your advertising and marketing promotions. Besides branding, this program offers a mini auto-responder or you can use your own. They give you a site rotator and access to a free banner maker. Plus, you get a twice a day mailer for any people you may refer to Instant Splash.
I highly recommend this program. You can join as a FREE member or make more pages as an upgraded member. This is one program I definitely recommend the upgrade option.

I don't want to over load you with information in one posting. In my next blog post, I will cover more marketing tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment